Five Amway Canada employees, past and present, were presented with the Direct Sellers Association of Canada’s (DSA) Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals in recognition of the significant contributions they have made to the growth and development of the direct selling industry in Canada.
The medals were presented on Friday, Oct. 19th during the DSA of Canada’s “Celebrating Excellence in Direct Selling” Gala inToronto.
DSA Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals were awarded to:
- Frank Wilson – Vice President from 1963 to 1981
- Bob Bradshaw – Vice President from 1982 to 1992
- Jim Hunking – Managing Director from 1995 to 2010
- Robin Bell – Technical, Quality Services Manager (retired)
- Angela Abdallah – current, National Marketing Manager
Amway Canada, celebrating its 50th Anniversary this October, has been a long standing and very active member of the Canadian DSA. Each of the recipients of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal has made significant contributions to the association, on behalf of its 50 member companies and the 900,000 Canadians involved in direct selling. Each is also a past recipient of the DSA’s coveted Ivan P. Phelan Award.Posted in: Amway, Amway Feature — on October 25, 2012 4:01 pm